Richard Simpson is a past president of the Real Estate Institute of Victoria and a 5th generation real estate professional, working out of his family run agency W.B. Simpson & Son, located in North Melbourne for the past 20 years.
With a background in accounting, Richard has deep expertise in Property, Banking and Finance, after more than 10 years as a chartered accountant at KPMG. He holds a Bachelor of Business (Property) at RMIT specialising in the Valuation Stream, and a Bachelor of Commerce degree from Melbourne University.
REI Super Board Committee memberships
- Finance Audit & Compliance Committee - Chair
- Investment Committee
- Claims Committee
- Bachelor of Business (Property) at RMIT specialising in the Valuation Stream
- Bachelor of Commerce degree from Melbourne University
- Certificate IV in Business (Estate Agency Practice) from Swinburne University
- Former Chartered Accountant
- REIV Past President